Friday, June 30, 2006

 

On The Move Again

I was supposed to be able to stay in my current apartment until Wednesday when the new tenants were to move in. Notice I said "supposed to". As it turns ut, they want to move in Saturday instead, so I got a call yesterday saying I had to be out by Friday night. Ummmm, no!

So, here it is Friday at 1:36 p.m. and I have slept a total of 9 hours he past three days. Coffee is good ... REAL good!

All I have left to move is my couch, chair, and bed. After the show today, I am going to borrow a friend's truck and make it happen. Consequently, because of my business with work and moving, I have not run the past two days and it has me a little concerned. I am going to be at the LSU lakes at 6 a.m. tomorrow to do a 9 mile run. Yes, despite not having slept, and with the potential of another long night tonight as I finish moving, I am still going to run in the morning. After I finish that run, I am absolutely going to crash!

I am not sure what we have planned for the show next week. Tuesday if the 4th of July, so we may not be working. Ed and I have not even discussed it yet. It would be great if we took off so I could get settled in my new place, but I may just have to take it in stride and put things away as I can.

I feel like I have missed life this week. It has just been crazy. Hopefully with the holiday next week, we can slow down a bit and catch up. Have a great, safe 4th of July weekend!

Peace!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?