Friday, May 19, 2006

 

It's Here! It's Finally Here!

There have been few moments in recent memory where I was as excited as I was at 10:26 this morning. The sales associate at the electronics store where I bought my television called to tell me my 46'' Samsung DLP has arrived! I can hardly wait until 6 p.m. when the show ends so I can go get it! Now I am actually a little disappointed that I am leaving for Cleveland tomorrow because I will have to wait until I get home to watch it.

Speaking of Cleveland, yes, my flight leaves at 9:09 a.m. from New Orleans tomorrow, and I am ready. A lot of times when you take part in big event like this half-marathon, the suspense leading up to it is worse than the actual event itself. We'll see if I am still singing that same tune after 13.1 miles. I am ready, though. I will have my results posted on this blog as soon as I get home Sunday night. I am running with my cousin and we are planning to catch a Cleveland Indians game Sunday afternoon after the race. The beer will help numb the pain!

Also of note, Vice President Cheney is speaking today at the LSU commencement. I would have absolutely loved to have gone to hear him speak, but I kind of have this radio obligation thing. Anyway, I am sure I will watch it taped this evening.

Congrats to all of my new fellow alums in the LSU Class of 2006!
GEAUX TIGERS!

Peace!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?